Friday, November 26, 2010

Christmas pics: Take 1

I would be lying if I said I look forward to trying to take Christmas pics. Actually, I get a huge knot in my stomach because I know what I am up against.

You see... my boys hate the camera, they hate pictures. It's my fault. I've ruined them.

Taking 10,000 pictures (literally) will do that.

But persevere I will!

Yep, I will try to give them a pep talk...

a5

Brendan will attempt the pep talk...

a10

We will try to get them to stay still...

a7

But they won't. Nope they will run...

a9

They will be captured by daddy...

a3

a2

All that for the hopes that a momma will get a sweet picture with her little boy...

a4

Or those wild boys will stop a moment and look my way...

a1

a8

a6

Love the pictures I got, but so glad it is over ;)

Life with boys,

Courtney





1 comment:

Shea said...

So true!! I HATE taking pictures. I tried for a few weeks with my crew - getting them dressed and offering up bribes. When all else failed, I looked up a friend of Gracie's that takes pictures on the side. I think something about a new face behind the camera helps - and the ability to actually take pictures doesn't hurt either. And, by the way, I always love the pictures you get of them! I thought about calling you actually to take my kids picture! ;) Seriously.