Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Spaghetti Pie

My most requested recipe by far is my spaghetti pie. I feel so bad because I have been promising so many people the recipe for a long time. Tonight I decided to make it and document the whole thing. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do!

Spaghetti Pie

1-2 pounds beef
1 jar of your favorite sauce
1/2 small can of tomato paste
1 can petite diced tomatoes
6oz sour cream
4oz cream cheese
garlic salt
ranch dressing mix
2 cups mozzarella
parmasan cheese
1 box angel hair pasta (boiled and drained)

Mix together cooked ground beef, sauce, paste, and tomatoes in sauce pan.
spagetti1
Mix together sour cream, cream cheese, 2 tbls ranch dressing mix, and a generous sprinkle of garlic salt.
spagetti2
Layer noodles on bottom of 9x13 or two 9x9 pans, dallop and spread "white" mixture on top, top with red mixture, and sprinkle mozzarella and parm.
spagetti3
Bake at 350 till bubbly!
spagetti5
Oh and while you wait for this to cook, you could always do what Jack did...
spagetti4

Courtney

1 comment:

Jaime said...

that looks yummy! i will have to try it out! i always need new recipes.