Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What was I thinking

In my quest to get Mother of the Year at some point during this career, I decided to take the kids bowling. For some crazy reason, I thought I would get bonus mommy points for doing something like this by myself on a weekday.

I can be so dumb sometimes!

We went. Other than old, weird people, we were the only ones there.

It was successful for a short time...

bb9

I was enjoying how cute their little shoes were, and they were enjoying picking up huge balls...
bb6

Then Collins decided to give the old, weird folks a show...
bb7

Ahh screaming, and fit throwing.

Bren decided to make a surprise visit, I was hoping it would turn this ship around. It didn't
bb8

I think his arrival just added to the show. We looked crazy, I looked crazier taking pictures of it all. I think that was the most action Vestavia Bowl has seen in a while.

I will not be returning anytime soon.

Courtney

No comments: