Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A shared room

Well, the day has come... the Fullers no longer need a nursery :(

I would be lying if I told you that I wasn't sad about taking the nursery down and shipping my baby out to the big boy bed. I was certainly not ready for this moment. However, ready or not, the moment is here.

Let me introduce you to the room of big boys...

newroom3
newroom2

The cool shelves we made...
newroom1

I have been busy painting, decorating, shopping, arranging... re-arranging.

The nursery has been taken apart and painted. It will soon be the playroom. Can't wait to share with you the new look! I am so loving it!

So a new chapter has open. And the last chapter closed.

Courtney

2 comments:

Rachel said...

The room is adorable!!! I love it - you did a great job!

Jenny said...

So cute! We're about to purchase another twin bed to match Nolan's so that the boys can share a room next year. We're afraid they may discontinue it b/f we really need it! Can't wait to see the playroom. Love your taste!!