Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Why are we so happy?

collinoct1
What is this boy so happy about??
collinoct2
He is so excited because...
collinoct4
gDiapers have been "sold out" of the cloth inserts that they make specifically for the "little gpants", however they are restocked and we have some! I have been using birdseye cloth squares ( bought at cottonbabies.com ) which work great, but have been looking forward to trying these out. I couldn't believe how trim they were, so trim I thought they would surely leak. Nope, those suckers soak up pee like a sponge... and keep his bottom dry at the same time! This diapers are by far the trimmest on the market.
collinoct5
Just slip these in the g pants and you are good to go! Love um!!!!!
collinoct3
So while this little guy is busy playing, he is also busy saving the environment, and far from harmful chlorine... and that makes me happy!
Courtney

1 comment:

cwallace@prusouth.com said...

I could just eat him up!!! I can't believe he's going to be 1 next week!!!