Friday, October 9, 2009

Nothing says "Happy Halloween" quite like it...

I go to the mailbox yesterday and get a lovely card...
halloweencard1
On the front, " Know what's great about a special family like yours?"
In the Inside I found this...
halloweencard2
A coupon??? How nice, what's it for...
halloweencard3
NuvaRing!!!!
From who.... My Mother... of course!
Wonder what she was implying? What ever happened to candy corn???
Me and Brendan got the biggest laugh, only MY MOTHER!
She honestly thought I'd be excited about a 15 dollar off coupon... umm... ya if it were to Publix or something, not NuvaRing!!
If you are in the market for birth control I'd be glad to send this your way ;)
Courtney

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That's HILARIOUS!!!!!

Wow...wow...wow.

Shea said...

That is so funny!!

cwallace@prusouth.com said...

I know what a coupon person you are and I thought you told me you use that, so I thought I would save you some money!!!! I didn't no you didn't use that brand!!! Mom