Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Two Months

Yesterday Love Nugget turned 2 months old. So off to the Dr. we went. He is 23 3/4 inches long ( 75th percentile ) - it looks like once again we have been spared by the the Fuller short gene!! Brendan is so excited! He weighs 10lbs 4oz ( 30th percentile ) and that is after no poops for 3 days... but that is a whole different issue. So it looks like he is going to be long and lean, but only time will tell. I am so excited that so far he hasn't had a drop of formula! My goal was to exclusively nurse him and I am so happy that I have stuck to my goal. It hasn't been easy and I would give anything if I could have a little help in the feeding and sleeping arena, but I know that it is the best thing for him. So whats good for him is good for me.
Oh by the way.. can I just tell you how much I love my pediatrician!!!! Dr.Anderson is so wonderful and I just cannot speak enough good things about him. I consider him a friend as much as a pediatrician. He was so awesome about letting me decide Collins' vaccine schedule and not forcing anything on me - and for that I am grateful.
Have a good day.

6 comments:

Jaime said...

gosh, i can't believe he is 2 months old already! and he's still sooo tiny... only 10lbs. that's awesome that you haven't had to use formula. has it been easier this time around?

Shea said...

Yea for you! It's so hard breastfeeding! And, I cannot believe it's been 2 months! We will have to get together after the crazy holidays!

Rachael said...

Hey Courtney! Can you email me??? I know someone who is looking for a new pediatrician and I would love to tell them about yours!

rachael.montgomery@gmail.com
Thanks!!!

The Latham Family said...

We also LOVE Dr. Anderson! He has been such a blessing to our family...he never lets you leave his office until you feel better about what's going on with your child! Collins is just precious, like his brother Jack! We love you all!

Kait said...

Can't believe he is already 2 months. Why does it have to go by so fast?? Everything seems so be going so PERFECT, and that is such a blessing!! I'm so happy for you guys.

Stephanie Drew said...

wow, 2 months! so proud of you for sticking with your goal! we love greenvale too!