Monday, July 18, 2011

Frozen Yogurt

It has been super crazy around here! There has literally been a parade of people coming through our door non-stop.

It can be exhausting...

summer1

...but we wouldn't have it any other way! We love having a house full of friends :)

Speaking of friends, I wouldn't be a good friend if I didn't share my new found recipe. I am jumping on the internet for a rare second just to let you in on the best thing ever...

Homemade Frozen Yogurt

We love Yogurt Mountain and their Original Tart Yogurt and I was so excited when I came upon a recipe to make it myself. I was equally as excited to see it was easy to make!!

First you need an ice cream freezer ( either the old school style or the newer Cuisinart )

summer2

Next you need 32 oz container of PLAIN yogurt ( we found this brand to make the best )

summer5

Mix the yogurt with 3/4 cups of sugar, pour into the ice cream freezer, and proceed how your machine directs. With any luck you will be enjoying a taste of heaven in about 20 minutes!!!

Don't forget the toppings!

summer3

summer4
(p.s. This recipe will yield (4) 1 cup servings)


Hope you enjoy. Better go... got people coming over :)

Courtney

No comments: