Monday, October 4, 2010

Closed

oct1

I know this blog has been closed for business the last week. You want to know why????

WE ARE WAY TO BUSY LIVING LIFE TO BLOG ABOUT IT!

This is the time of year that we live outside, and I certainly do not drag my computer outside with me.

YEP, To busy cleaning off the roof...

oct6

Cleaning up the yard...

oct5

Chasing a ball around the field...

oct4

Hanging out with our cousin who could very well be Collins twin...

oct3

And far to busy calling the Highway Patrol!

oct2

Perhaps next time Bren lets the boys play in his police car he will remember to turn his radio off!

I suppose I could have stepped in but I was too busy taking pics... and watching Bren break into pure panic was kinda funny ;)

BREAKER 19, BREAKER 19, Collins has an emergency!

Super yum recipes to come in the next post.

Courtney

No comments: