Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Beach life

Just some pics from the beach.
beach5

It was so wonderful. It was the first time in four years that I got home from a vacation and didn't feel like I needed a vacation! The boys were wonderful, they just played in the sand for hours...
beach2

Brendan was so wonderful and allowed me to lay out and soak in the sun! Have I told you how great that guy is lately?!?!
beach6

The beaches were wonderful and didn't have a drop of oil... yet.

beach4

beach1

Pete and re-pete
beach7

ahhh... it was wonderful! We did miss home though, and actually came home a day early.

Nothing like a refreshing vacation :)

Courtney

3 comments:

Jaime said...

i love collins' overalls and hat! too cute!!

Lisa said...

Such great pictures! I want to visit there someday.

Laura said...

hi, i am just happened to come across your blog and I am so refreshed and happy I did. You look like an amazing mother who feels so blessed, as I do to have children and a happy life. Blessings to you and your sweet family! xx