Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Office space

Ok, I have been very vague about the business that Brendan (along with my brother) just launched. I would love to share details, but at this point, I just can't. I can say that things are really looking great, and God is blessing us far more than we deserve... doesn't he always!
The main office is in Huntsville for which we have office space leased, however, due to the fact that more business is coming to Birmingham than we had anticipated we are needing office space here. Somehow my sewing room turned into that space. Since the business has nothing to do with fabric and needles we had to do a little rearranging. I must say I do like the new look...
nov4e
And the new desk...
nov4d
It came from World Market - I love that store!
Courtney

No comments: