Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ggolly I'm talkin about Gdiapers again!

OK, I'm not trying to bore the general public with more cloth diapering info. However, for the VERY FEW that are interested in them, I received this kit...
gdiaperkit
With these coupons...
gdiaperkit2
Are you interested??? I would love to send them your way!
Ahhh the questions :
-Are Gdiapers perfect? NO
-Do I love them? YES
While we do have some minor problems with them, I have grown to soooooo appreciate them. We have only gone through one box of diapers in the last six months!
-Are we so poor we can't afford disposables? NO... cloth diapering isn't about economics for us, we just believe its better for baby and better for the environment... AND... the more we save the more we can give... So its better for the Kingdom!!!
-Are you constantly doing laundry? YES, but it has nothing to do with cloth diapers! I actually just throw the diapers in with our regular laundry. I do have the advantage of an HE Steam Washer that makes that possible.
-Are there other great cloth diaper brands out there? YES. Gdiapers just happened to be running a great deal when I decided to make the switch. I think that if you are committed to the cause, and willing to go through diapering trials, you will be pleased with any brand. There are so many great ones out there!
-Does your life revolve around diapering? NO... It revolves around him...
gd1
and him...
gd3
and him...
gd2
Courtney

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Hey! I do want to try them, but not sure if I will order before Dec 31st. So...if you have any left then please send one my way! :) We are definitely making the switch once our disposables are gone which shouldn't be too much longer, but I am still not 100% sure that we're going with "g". I will go with whatever is the best deal. I think I am just gonna order a few at first to try it out. :)

Stephanie Drew said...

i want to try them....once the baby is a little bigger, and actually living outside of my stomach! :) abby might want a coupon...