Monday, April 13, 2009

Facebook

You might want to have a seat when you hear this news... I joined facebook!! Yes, after MUCH peer pressure I joined... I know I am the LAST joining member. We will see how long it last, I hardly have time to blog.

We had a wonderful Easter. He has Risen!!! Church was awesome. If you didn't go to Church of the Highlands you missed out... and you were the only one!!! Over 19,000 attended and over 2300 accepted Christ!!!!! How awesome is that!!! Praise God!
Of Course I didn't get pictures, I had my hands way too full! Looking forward to this weekend at the lake for a little rest.
Courtney
ap1
ap2
ap3
ap4
ap5
ap6

2 comments:

Jaime said...

it's about time you joined!!

Anonymous said...

Jack is looking like such a big boy!!! Sorry I didn't get to keep Collins for you!! Hope you got to enjoy the service.