Thursday, January 29, 2009

3 Months

OK, so I am a little late getting this post out... better late than never! Collins is growing and smiling so much. He is still tiny ( 10lbs, 14oz at 3 months exactly ). He is beginning to grow out of some of his 0-3 months clothes so I know he is getting bigger. He is starting to sleep through the night - although he gets up around 5am. I am still nursing him, however my supply is quickly drying up so I am not sure how much longer I can do that. I really don't want to stop so if anyone has any suggestions to help I would greatly appreciate them ( I am already eating oatmeal and drinking lots ). I can't even begin to explain how crazy in love I am with him. He is just the greatest thing... even when he is screaming and keeping me up!
In Jack news we are reaching a major milestone... Potty Training!!! I thought it would never happen, but it has! It has taken a lot of toys and candy for bribes but we are having success! I am so proud of him, I can't believe what a big boy he is! I just can't believe how fast he is growing up, I no longer have a toddler, I have a little boy. He is SOOOOO GOOD to Collins too! He loves him so much without an ounce of jealousy. He is the best big brother.
IN other random news... If you are requesting me to be your friend on facebook and I haven't accepted its because I am not doing facebook ( I just have an account set up ) Sorry, I just do not have the time. Also, I have a Strausburg size 2 ringbears outfit if anybody knows someone in need of that. Oh, does anybody do PC repairs? My PC laptop went out and I can't get is working.. maybe we could barter. Speaking of barter, Brendan has about 5 suits that he no longer needs ( the boy has 10 and only wears them twice a year). So if anyones husbands fit Brendans profile lets barter.

Well better get cleaning, enjoy the pics.
jan5
jan6
jan1
jan3
Showing off his potty prizes!
jan4
jan2

4 comments:

Shea said...

So glad the potty training is going so well! You will have to share all your tips and tricks when we get there! Also, I've heard of an herb you can take to help your supply. Can't think of the name right now, but I'm sure if you went in to one of those healthfood stores they would know what I'm talking about.

Kait said...

How sweet! I can't believe believe how big they are both getting. I haven't seen you all in forever! What a Big Boy, I'm so proud of Jack for potty training so well. That is not an easy job to tackle! Hope to see you all soon :-)

Rachael said...

Hey! Just sent you an email. :)

Jaime said...

yay for jack and potty training!