Thursday, September 18, 2008

Quick Post

Well, I had good intentions on getting a good blog in this week - but it didn't happen. I did want to make a quick post before we go out of town this weekend. We are heading out to Callaway Gardens for a long weekend getaway. I guess this will be the last trip with just one boy! Everything is still going great with the pregnancy. I am having sharp abdominal pains and my belly is turning bluish, but after a quick trip to the Dr.'s we learned that my abs are splitting causing those symptoms. As long as Collins is ok - I'm ok. I promise to post pictures from our trip when we get back!
Have a great weekend!
Courtney

2 comments:

Stephanie Drew said...

have a great trip!!!

Jaime said...

hope you guys have fun! we missed hanging out with you this week...maybe next week.