Monday, September 8, 2008

KABOOM!

Well, Brendan is one happy fellow - let me tell you why..... The TV in our Den I have had for a long time - I always saw it as a great tv, big, functioning...you know everything you need out of a tv. Brendan, however has been ready for a new one for a while - he just couldn't be out-done by everyone else. So I always told him - we are not getting rid of a perfectly good tv, but when it goes he can get whatever he wants ( I'm thinking in another 5 years at least ). Well, two days ago we were all watching tv and then... KABOOM! TV Out - black! I look over to see the biggest grin I've seen on Brendans face since the birth of our first born son! So wasting no time, off he goes... on the search for the greatest tv. And while I think he put a hex on our tv, I still feel obligated to agree to his new "multi-media, sportsfanatic set-up". Well, lets just say next time I will watch what I agree to. Mr. Fuller has his HUGE flat screen mounted on the wall (yes I had to give up my cute armoir) and dish network with the extended HD and all ESPN package! So I hope he is happy.. eating peanut butter and jelly to pay for this crazy thing! MEN. I will post a picture of him next to his new baby when we get our furniture piece in.
The good wife

6 comments:

Shea said...

Congrats on getting a new TV! And, are you selling your armoire? ;)

Kait said...

I think the TV looks great!
Also, I think that you just earned a jewel in your crown for sticking to your word about Brendan getting whatever TV he wants. You definitely are a good wife!!

Stephanie Drew said...

seriously...the good wife you are! don't know that i would have given up the armoire! :)

Anonymous said...

That is a really funny story!!!

Brandi said...

What is it about men and their tvs? Please don't tell Shane that you gave up the armoire. I have remained firm on that one.

The Latham Family said...

too funny! Your house is so cutely done, that I'm sure you'll make the t.v. fit in just fine!