Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer Days

This summer has been busy just doing life. Jack has been busy with VBS and science camp, Collins and I have been busy getting some alone time for the first time in his life. Its amazing what quality alone time will do for a child!!

The boys also got to have a slumber party with their cousin Callie...

callie2

callie1

callie3

Oh and did I mention I had triplets...

callie4

Well not actually :) My friends each had a baby!

callie5

Other than that we have just been ripping down walls!

callie6

The kitchen is in the process of a much needed remodel and it is looking amazing! I will post about that in a couple weeks when we get the cabinets in.

Hope you are having a great summer!

Courtney

1 comment:

The Latham Family said...

Cannot wait to see your kitchen! It looked good before, so I can't imagine what you're doing to it! :)