Monday, March 7, 2011

Oh my Goodness...

I forgot what the "terrible twos" were all about! Maybe Jack didn't experience this stage as much or maybe I was too busy taking care of newborn Collins' to concern myself with this stage.

This two year old stage is no laughing matter!!!!!

My sweet little {AHEM} delinquent is doing nothing but keeping us exhausted...

cuffs

I told him this behavior would lead him to a life behind bars but he just seems to think its funny!

I begged the arresting officer to take him in and book him, I would even put the car seat in the back of the squad car.

PLEASE DON"T LEAVE ME WITH HIM!!!!!


cuffs1

Unfortunately, the jail system just isn't equipped to handle an inmate of this caliber... so he left Collins with me!

I should have known that this was just the beginning....

criminals

Wonder if the psych ward has room for ME??????

Courtney

1 comment:

Stephanie Drew said...

we should compare notes!