Sunday, March 27, 2011

Neighbors

Can I just take a moment and tell you how much I love my neighbors??

Seriously, when people ask me the keys to stay-at-home-mom happiness, one of them always includes good neighbors. They are essentially my co-workers. When the hours get long, and the work gets hard, and the kids get impossible, they quickly step in and help carry the load.

It is not at all uncommon for Bren to come home and find me and my neighbor friends in the driveway enjoying "happy hour". It is also not uncommon for him and all the other guys to pull in and join us ;)

These people are just one of a million reasons I love Cahaba Heights...

house3

house4

Remind me of them if I ever get the "itch" to move,

Courtney

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hey Courtney,

We have great neighbors too! Such a huge blessing!! :-)

Will you tell me or the blog world what colors you picked for your house? And, maybe what other colors you contemplated before going with the choice you did. I'm wanting to paint our house badly! It has absolutely zero curb appeal and painted brick is pretty popular/acceptable here in Texas. I'm definitely having a hard time with color choice though!

Danielle