Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Iced Houses

We have been very busy around here. Not in a running in circles kind of way, but a good way! Spending lots of time with friends and family, not to mention lots of play groups with school being out. I have been in the kitchen a lot making super cute jars of honey butter and lots of chocolate pies... and I didn't take a picture of any of it.

Honestly, I've been far to busy living life to capture it.

However, when it was time to make gingerbread houses I did break out the camera:

c2

c3

c4

Christmas is exhausting...

c1

I am trying to lay off the computer some lately. Is it just me, or can it become all consuming??

Staying on Facebook or reading blogs puts me in a weird funk. It makes me discontent, envious, jealous, and disillusioned. So I am trying to keep this laptop closed. I still want to blog on occasion, but that's it. I am really looking forward to January where I plan to fast the internet all together!

Focusing on CHRISTmas,

Courtney

No comments: