Wednesday, July 14, 2010

You can find me at...

CHUYS
chuys1

I would blog more, but I can't seem to stay out of this place. We love mexican food and Birmingham finally has a place worthy of our love! They opened last week and we have already eaten there 4 times.

Now, I really don't want to advertise for this place because the wait is long enough. However I wouldn't be a friend if I didn't share the perks of HAPPY HOUR.

The back of this car...
chuys2

Has all the makings for nachos. And if you come between the hours of 4-7 m-f its all free!! Not to mention super yummy...
chuys3

They also have a secret. Its called jalepeno cream. Basically its the best ranch you have every put in your mouth with a kick! Its FREE too. Just ask for it with your chips...

chuys5

What does Bren think of this little jewel right down the street in the Summit...
chuys4

Did I also mention the Margs are $4.50 during happy hour??

Well, better get off the computer. Meeting friends for dinner tonight... at Chuys of course!!

Courtney

1 comment:

Rachel said...

YUM!! I've been wondering how it was. I wanna go now!!!! Thanks for the great review!!