Monday, April 12, 2010

The walls go up!

This year for Jacks birthday he is getting a playhouse. We decided this long ago, and with the date quickly approaching we decided we better get on it. Of course instead of being wise and buying one from our local merchant, I sketched out some simple plans!
plahouse3
I convinced Brendan to go along with my fabulous blueprints... however, I am pretty sure he is starting to regret that decision ;)

Every time he went up the ladder, Jack grabbed hold and Brendan hoisted him like a fireman. It wasn't long though before Jack was climbing up on his own ( In a way I am sure would make the grandparents {GASP} )
playhouse2

It is higher than I envisioned! This is the view from the top...
playhouse4
Look UP!
playhouse5

What does Jack think of this??
playhouse6
He thinks its basically going to be the best playhouse ever! I agree!

All this work makes Collins thirsty...
playhouse7

Hopefully we will get more work done on it this weekend. I'll keep you posted!

Courtney

8 comments:

JJ said...

OH my goodness! That playhouse looks amazing! I'm jealous :) I love playing house :)

Jaime said...

it's looking pretty cool! i can't wait to come play in it! :) i'm excited to see what it will look like once you're done. tyson will probably disown us and come live at your house! haha!!

cwallace@prusouth.com said...

TOOOOOOOOO HIGH!!!!!!!

The Bush Family said...

That looks awesome!! I am sure there will be many special memories made in that playhouse!

Shea said...

Wow! Y'all got so much done this weekend! Enjoyed our playdate - we'll have to do it again when mine aren't so grumpy and sleep-deprived!

Stephanie Drew said...

love it!

Kait said...

So Fun!! I love it!

Lisa said...

Hey that does look fabulous. Jack is a lucky boy! I still need my blogging lesson. ...as soon as I get the hang of having two kids...