Sunday, August 9, 2009

What do we do?

I get asked often, "what do you do all day"? The truth is, survive, I just try to get through the day with everybody happy and in one piece. Some days are smooth, some days are not. We have play dates when possible, run lots of arrands, CLEAN, and play a whole lot. I am NOT a fan of t.v. or video games so we try to steer clear of that ( although tv time in the morning is necessary to take a shower). Most days I feel like I do a horrible job at this stay-at-home thing. All I know is that I am doing the best I can, I know that these moments are important, and we never get them back. Thank goodness for my fellow SAHMs!!!!! I don't know what I would do without friends to share this experience with, they truely are my co-workers!
Hope you enjoy the pics... and yes... we think clothes are way over-rated!
Courtney
aug9
aug8
"poor Bubba"
aug2
"sorry Bubba"
aug3
Best Buddies!
aug1
Jacks jungle gym... I mean... his bed!
aug4
aug5
aug6
aug7

No comments: