Sunday, May 24, 2009

A couple of first's

Well, I feel like I am always blogging about Collins these days, but at the age he is, he is just doing a lot of first's. The past couple of days have been no exception. We dusted off the highchair and brought it up on Monday. Collins looked so cute and little in a big highchair. Although he continually slides down in it, he is enjoying sitting up like a big boy. He is also loving eating puffs, and it buys me a few moments to get dinner ready. He also got his first set of wheels this week and LOVES riding around like his big bro'. Both the boys love being outside, so most days you can find us having a picnic at Overton Park. If I can ever get my act together I am going to plan some playdates so all the kiddos can get together and play!
In other news... I am not losing weight as rapidly as I had hoped... only 1.5 pounds if you were wondering. I feel like I am eating much better most days and I am running frequently. I am hopeful these pounds are going to leave me soon. If anyone has any great tips... other than catch a stomach a virus... let me know!!!
I think a BOB stroller would help... hint, hint, Brendan :)
Courtney
c01
"Now where did I put that puff"?
c02
c04
Does this hair-do look familiar?
c05
"What is this stuff?"
c07
"Not as yummy as it looks"
c03
On our way to a wedding, we do get dressed up on a rare occassion!
c06

3 comments:

Jaime said...

love the pictures of collins. he's getting so big! he and jack are going to be chasing around after each other soon!

Brandi said...

They are too cute beside each other in their cars! I'm glad Collins likes the grass. HC hates it. We are having to work on getting her in it. I mean come on kid, we live in Alabama!

Tiffany said...

You two need to have more kids...they are so beautiful. Collins' eyes are amazing. He's growing up so fast. I can't wait to see you in July!