I've been tagged by Shea...
TEN THINGS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME: In no particular order...
1. I MUST have my morning cup of coffee or else I never wake up - I just sleep walk all day. I don't descriminate on the brand of coffee... I use too - but, I don't have that luxury anymore. I'll take what ever is in the pot!
2. I NEVER have anything to wear. I am not sure what the deal is... my drawers are full... my closet is full - and still nothing to wear. It's a bad problem to have because it sets me back every morning about 30 min! I just stand at the closet disgusted that I am once again left with nothing to wear. Go shopping... I can hear you say it now... but, it dosen't help. If I do that I wake up with two problems - nothing to wear and broke.
3. I have great and wonderful plans to get things done everyday. However, I never get anything done.... except socializing... I do get that done! I wish I was one of those people that had a "to-do list" and DID it. Wishful thinking.
4. I LOVE Jack. He is everything I imagined him to be. I LOVE that I get to stay home with him everyday... I can't imagine giving someone else the privilage of watching him grow. Granted, some days are tough... really tough, but we seem to get through them and grow together in the process.
5. I have REALLY great friends. This is not something I always noticed. However, the older I get the more I appreciate them. I also love that my friends children will be my children's friends!
6. I am addicted to my computer - It seems to be getting worse lately. I am hooked on reading everyone's blog. No wonder I have a problem getting things done ( refer to #3).
7. I need a vacation really bad. I haven't need a vacation this bad in a long time. I don't care where I go - anywhere. I could really appreciate some sand between my toes and a crab leg dipped in butter - WOW!
8. My favorite food is pizza. I love pizza and could eat it everyday. My favorite kind is from quaint pizzarias with wood buring stoves. I thought I would out grow my love for pizza but I haven't. I wish my favorite food was something like an organic salad with vegtables and tofu.... it's not though.
9. I can't believe I am getting OLD! I will be 27 on Friday and can't believe it. I remember thinking as a kid that I would never turn 30.. now I am knocking on the door. I feel old too. When you are young everyday you seem to make accomplichments and fulfill goals and dreams. Here lately, everyday feels like yesterday. I am going to make a Birthday resolution to change that.
10. I don't typically don't do list like this... now I remember why.. it takes forever!!! But for Shea, anything =)