Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Hope everyone had a wonderful easter! We sure did! On Friday we had a big easter egg hunt with a bunch of friends from church. Saturday we hunted even more eggs and Sunday jack woke up to a trail of eggs the easter bunny had left along with FIVE...yes FIVE... Easter baskets. Everybody in my family gave Jack an Easter basket, so as you can imagine he was on cloud nine!
Sunday we also had a big family breakfast and off to church we went. If you weren't at Highlands than you missed out. I promise you, Jesus showed up at that service! We are so blessed to be apart of that church and what God is doing through it! We finished off the day to a big family dinner and lots of play time.
jack egg kaylee
egg hunt
easter2
Jack easter
easter baskets
Jasonmelissa easter

3 comments:

The Zevacs said...

Courtney,

I found your blog on Shea and Kaitlin's--so good to see what's going on in your life! Ya'll look great and Jack is precious. Your Jack and my Luke (two on April 4)are about the same age, I think. Just wanted to say HI!

Sarah (Appleby)

Kait said...

Hey! I love the cute pictures. Jack looked so adorable at church :-) I'm so glad we got to see you on Easter. It looks like Jack had a great Easter! Talk to you soon.

The Latham Family said...

Jack is precious! I love his little Easter outfit! You are too right about church on Sunday...that was such a great way to put it...Jesus certainly was there! I'm so happy that you are a part of our church, too!