Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Don't blame me!!!

I voted for McCain!!!! Well all of my faith in America has been lost for today! I can't believe that enough people lack good sense, morals, and values. The sad part is this election shows the heart condition of so many people. People would rather have "change" than obey God when he clearly stated " If you love me you will keep my commandments". I hardly think murdering babies and redefining marriage are obeying His commandments. Obama is all about "doing unto the least of these"... I don't consider able bodied americans that refuse to work the "least of these". I consider sweet Collins who is unable to do anything for himself the least of these... and to think... according to Obama I had every right to murder him!!! It makes me furious and so do people who voted this man in office.... so if you did - don't tell me - or seriously it will make me change my opinion of you. =) I must say this has put EVERYONE in my family is in a bad mood. We have all decided to pack our bags and move to Mexico... housing should be easy to come by because I am pretty sure every Mexican lives here! WHEW, ok I got that off my chest. We must deal with it now and move on. Enough said.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We MUST remember, "This world is not our home..."

Jan O'Donnell said...

Courtney,
I agree with you 100%. It saddens my heart that this old world puts there trust in man. God made this world and He is still in control. One day we will all stand before him and be accountable for our actions. This will just keep us on our knees that much more to Him. We need to pray for the unborn and for the future of the born children. Hope all is well. I bet Collins is growing. I like looking at your pictures of the kids. You have a Sweet Family.

Kait said...

Very well said! I agree to the fullest. I hate to say it, but I do look at people that voted for Obama in a different way. Especially people that I know, that should know better than to vote for this man (whose middle name is HUSSEIN!)

Jaime said...

thanks for sayin it like it is! yea, right now i am pretty frustrated, esp. at christians who voted for obama. i don't understand how they can rationalize gay marriage/unions and abortion. the Bible is quite clear. your comment on my blog cracked me up. i actually laughed out loud!