Monday, May 12, 2008

Sickness!!!

Well, poor Jack has been sick for almost a week now! He has been diagnosed with every possible virus, because they can't seem to figure out what is wrong with him. This has left us extremely frustrated and switching to a new pediatric practices ( hopefully the new one will be a little more competent! ) Today, however, I do feel that he is starting to make the turn to getting better - PRIASE THE LORD! We both are going crazy from being confined to the house to prevent any others from becoming sick ( your welcome =). We had numerous Mother's Day plans, but in the end Jack called the shots and we spent most of the day at the house ( except for a trip to Jason's for lunch ). Today I am steralizing the house and saying goodby to germs!
Today our sweet baby-to-be is 16 weeks - YIPPEE! Just 2 more weeks till we know what to call him/her. Baby is definitely growing because I am!
Well I guess I better get back to cleaning. I will post pics later ( I still have some cute family birthday pics to post ).
Have a great day!

No comments: